Babymoon

This post is really late seeing as how we now have the baby but a while ago Adam and I decided we wanted to take one last vacation while it was still just the two of us.

We went to Laguna Beach, California where we stayed at Vacation Village - not the name of the hotel now but that was the name of it when my family went growing up. It is one of my favorite places because it reminds me of the times we went there with my dad and I was so excited to go with Adam for the first time.

To be honest I really don't have anything cool to tell about the trip. We really just went to relax and hang out at the beach, which we did every day and it was wonderful. While we were there Laguna had like a record breaking heat wave and it was almost 100 degrees every day. It was actually really nice though because the freezing ocean water was actually appealing to swim in.

okay maybe just Adam swam in the ocean... I'm a wuss
27 weeks!
swimming may have been the best thing ever - totally didn't feel like I was pregnant
view from our room - not too bad

While we spent most of our time at the beach we did take one day to go to the San Diego Safari Park. We were planning on going to the zoo but found a Groupon for the Safari Park and decided to try something new. It was pretty cool but didn't have nearly as many animals as the zoo. The cool parts were the safari truck ride you could take through all the different animals and the cheetah run. The cheetah run was by far my favorite... we got to watch so close and the cheetah was so dang cute all I wanted to do was go hug and cuddle it. If you had mucho money you could go do all the really cool stuff like meet and feed some of the animals up close - maybe next time.  
isnt't she pretty??
The trip was perfect though and just what we needed. Next time we are there we will have our baby girl! 
I clearly don't know how to pose when I'm pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment