We had Meg Turley do our newborn pictures and she is seriously so talented. She came to our home to do them and even put up with our crazy dogs for more of a lifestyle photo shoot. Every single picture turned out amazing! I love all of them so much!
Can't forget my furbabies...

























Okay these are amazing! I would definitely use Meg if she is still in the biz when I have kiddos. You are gorgeous! I love that you did them at home, they are so natural and memorable. Love them all!!
ReplyDeleteIt amazes me how much I love Indie. Possibly more than my own children. No, not really, haha :) But I really really love her!!!!! She is so sweet and pretty and feminine!! Ahhh!! I want to hold her right now. And I love the pictures with your puppies!! And actually I just love all of the pictures. Your beauty goes without saying..obviously :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, wow. These are stunning! Love that they are at your house so you have those memories too- especially the ones with the brick! Indie is perfect and you are the most beautiful mom!
ReplyDelete