I know you have all been dying for me to write another post since my first two were so exciting! Ha! Man, I am bad at this whole blog thing. I started our blog thinking "this will be great - I can keep everyone up to date on what we are up to!" Reality is, we are just not that interesting. Our lives consist of work - yup that is pretty much it.
However, we have made a couple changes since I last posted which means I have something interesting to share!
First, we added to our family!! Hobie has a new little sister, Nora, and we are now a two pup family. I love her so much and so does the Hobster. The first night he was a little wary but now they are always together - playing, eating, sleeping and playing! So Nora's story... On a warm sunny day we took Hobie to Tanner Park and saw the cutest mini australian shepherd puppy and we decided that was the kind of dog we wanted for our second dog. So what did we do that night? We go online to research how much they are, which led us to KSL. ( You should really not do this unless you are going to get a dog right then because you will find one and you will bring it home). While we were looking we found Nora's litter and decided we had to go look at her.
The next day we made the trek out to Syracuse to go meet her. When we showed up the lady had two litters that she was fostering. She told us that both litters were from a shelter in New Mexico that was going to court for abuse! That sealed the deal - I had to take her home with me. Since we adopted her they aren't 100% sure what she is but we were told an australian shepherd lab mix and to be honest I don't really care because she is so dang cute!
| Baby girl |
| Please excuse the cheesy writing I'm trying a new app on my phone |
| Just my pups watching t.v. together |
Second, Adam got a promotion since my first post! He is now the Sales Director of the Southeast and is selling to retail instead of restaurants. Not really a story but I am so proud of him! He has worked so hard and really deserves it.
Third, well this one we aren't quite ready to share yet (no it's not a baby). Some of you probably already know but we haven't wanted to jinx anything by telling everyone. We will be sharing in like two weeksish so that is probably when I will post again! Oh and if you know don't spoil :)
I love when you blog! I'm so excited about surprise #3! :)
ReplyDeletedo you have a blog amanda?!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIiiiii never said such things!! But I will say this: I love love love Nora and want to meet her! She is the cutest!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyeah yeah yeah come meet her!!
DeleteI had to delete my comment because I think it was about the announcement! Haha Alisha DID make it sound like it was already final so I didn't think that was the announcement. BUT I can't wait to meet the new dog!
ReplyDeletehaha it's okay most people know, we are just in the final stages of closing and i am so worried that something wont work out! plus i wanted some pictures to put with the post :) i would love for you guys to come see nora! hopefully you can come meet her soon - she is growing so fast!
Delete