4 months

My baby is 4 months old

I know I say this every time I write but 
I seriously can't believe how fast time goes by
It's kinda scary

This last month has been the hardest so far
She isn't a difficult or super fussy baby but in the 
last 4 weeks she has definitely been more fussy and upset than usual 
After going to the doctor today I'm guessing it is mainly
 due to an incredible growth spurt

Indie is currently weighing 
13 lbs. 8 oz. - 25 %
And she is measuring 
26 in. long - 95%

Even though it has been the hardest month so far
Indie is still such a happy baby and has the 
sweetest personality 


As happy as she is, 
her mood can change in the blink of an eye

These pictures I took one right after the other





She is still sleeping like a champ
She sleeps 7-10 hours every night 
I credit this to the miracle blanket
It is indeed a miracle

Sad new is that she is getting too tall for it
so she can break out of it

This picture is blurry but it's how we found
her the other night


Since Indie sleeps so well at night
she really sucks at taking naps

I am trying to find the best way to
help her nap longer than 20 minutes

Currently it's the bear suit
and it happens to be the cutest thing ever

don't mind the sheets or mattress - it was currently laundry day



how she woke up - success!

And this picture because I love
sleeping baby pictures


On Halloween we had Indie doing
some tummy time
when out of nowhere she just rolled to her back
It was so surprising/exciting because she hadn't
ever shown signs of trying to roll

Since she hates tummy time and now
knows she can roll over I can never
keep her on her tummy anymore

This is the happiest picture I have
during tummy time


She pretty much hates laying down period
She only wants to be sitting or standing

Thank goodness for the bumbo
it has become a favorite


I think she would stay like this all day
if my arms could hold her that long...



Indie has started reaching for and
grabbing things and it is crazy
how much better she gets at it each week

We were also worried for a bit about
early teething because she has been
drooling like crazy and trying to chew on everything
No teeth yet though
Phew




fingers are her favorite though

Another recent development...
she has found her lungs

She loves to scream, screech, yell and
crack her voice

She knows she can control the volume

She knows when she is making us laugh
and I swear she knows when people
are trying to get her to smile
and she just works it 

She has also started laughing more
and I love all of it

 Indie usually yells at me when I try to take her picture 

 We have started going out more
Hallelujah!
I may have started going a little
crazy just staying in the house all day

We bought a zoo pass the other day
because we have had 50-60 degree
weather through Nov and Dec

I wasn't sure if she would like it
since she is still so young
but she was fascinated by the animals -
at least for the 20 minutes she was awake

It did get me really excited for summer
when she will be older


I just have to include this picture
because I think it is so funny

It doesn't matter what bow, headband or hat
I put on her it always ends up
around her eyes when she is in her car seat

This time it just happened to turn into
a great nap time accessory


What a fun and challenging month
it has been

I love this little girl more than
words can say




No comments:

Post a Comment