I guess the proper way to start off our blog is a little introduction to our life.
Adam and I are high school sweethearts... kind of. Adam claims he had been trying to talk to me since my sophomore year at Olympus High School, but I am so shy it is hard to establish an accurate timeline. To be honest if he did wave at me or say hi I would have been looking around to who he was really talking to.
We finally had a real conversation at a soccer game at the end of his senior year. How can I describe my handsome husband the first time we officially met? Picture Adam with slicked back hair, a Metallica cutoff, and a filthy mustache. Better yet...
Yes. This is a picture of his panoramic photo that is hanging at the high school, which was taken the day we met.
And yes, his hand is whited out because he was flipping off the camera.
Love at first sight.
After that we spent almost every day together until he left on his mission to Tijuana, Mexico. I went to Westminster College to play soccer, and we wrote back and forth his entire mission. We dated for a year after he got home, were engaged for 6 months, and married on June 26, 2010 in the Salt Lake City Temple.
A little over a year after we'd been married, we welcomed our little bundle of joy into our family. No, we don't have a baby... but he might as well be our child. We got our little Hobie when he was 6 weeks, and he has been so much fun.
Hobie is now 1 year old, and will probably be taking some significant space on our blog.
Check out his ears...
Now that we both have finished college we are starting the next chapter in our life. I work at Babinski's Baby and I absolutely love it! Adam is a Sales Engineer at Mindshare Technologies, and we have been so blessed that he has such a great job. We love our married life and can't wait to see what the future holds.




Woohoo a blog!! I can't wait to read every moment of it! Hahahaha I didn't know his hand had to be whited out. Too funny!
ReplyDelete