these last two months flew by
I think it's because I don't want her to be 1 yet
A lot has changed in 2 months
She started crawling at 10 months...
And walking at 11 months
She has become a great eater
She's become quite the little home repair assistant
Some of her favorite things include bubbles...
Water of any kind - pool, splash pad, hose,
bath tub, the dogs' water, sink, even cups filled with water
Kisses....
| Don't mind my creeper eyes - I had to make sure I was getting the picture! |
they become attached to and like when they sleep
Not Indie.
Anytime I hold her for a nap
she plays with my eyelashes, nose or ears
Some of her least favorite things are....
NAPS!!
And I hate them too.
She only naps if I rock her to sleep
and hold her the entire nap
or if I lie down with her - the whole time
I always think of everything
I need to do while I am sitting there holding her
and it stresses me out
but then when I look down
and see her peaceful face I almost cry
It's crazy how much I love this little beanbag
Some days I decide to go for a drive
so she will fall asleep in the car seat
and then I can take her in the house once she is sleeping
But this is usually how those drives turn out...
How could I be upset with that face? <3
Indie had a lot of firsts these last two months
She visited her grandpa for the first time...
Went to her first graduation...
And rode her first carousel...
We sure have a special little soul
we could not love her anymore
Please don't grow up too fast little Indie.

No comments:
Post a Comment